The dyj-x overflow electrostatic controller (bottom mounted) is an integrated anti-overflow and automatic control system designed for bottom oil payment and other loading and unloading systems. The system can detect the signal of the vehicle level sensor. When the liquid level in any one warehouse exceeds the safe height, the sound and light alarm signal is output for on-site staff to timely understand the working status of the system, and the switch volume signal is output for the use of a third party. The ground signal is detected by the ground sensor. When the resistance of the electrostatic discharge circuit between the tank car and the ground pile exceeds the safe resistance value, the sound and light alarm signal is output for on-site staff to timely understand the working state of the system, and the switch volume signal is output for the use of a third party.
Especially suitable for liquid petrochemical products with frequent turnover, such as inflammable and explosive, etc., such as:
1. Fuel oil loading system (including railway tank car and road tank car);
2. Sealed loading of liquid benzene and hydrocarbons;
3. Filling system of other chemical products
System composition and functions
The dyj-x overflow electrostatic controller (bottom mounted) is mainly composed of control main board, API screw plug cable assembly, DLS-B resetting device, ground wire and mounting bracket (optional).
1. Main controller
A. Detection of vehicle level sensor signal;
B. Detect the electrostatic ground signal of vehicle body and equipment;
C. Drive indicator panel to display liquid level and static state;
D. Drive the horn to output sound alarm signal;
E. output relay switching signal to loading/unloading system such as oil payment;
2.API plug cable assembly
API plug cable assembly consists of two parts: plug and helix. It is used in conjunction with the socket installed on the tank car.
A.API standard interface, which can be connected with up to eight sensors that meet the API standard;
B. The length of the helix is 12 meters.
3. DLS - B place
A. Check whether the screw plug cable assemblies are reset after use;
B.API plug cable assembly after resetting the system into standby state;
4. The earth wire
Connect the controller with the ground pile to ensure the system housing, tank truck and other reliable connection to the ground.
5. Mounting bracket (optional)
Used for installing fixed overflow static controller (bottom).
1. System application digital circuit design, stable performance, strong anti-interference ability;
2. Designed for the one-piece design of the bottom oil payment system, it can be connected with 8 explosion-proof sensors and 1 earthing bolt that meet the API standard;
3. Plug API standard design, compatible with domestic and foreign API compliant on-board socket;
4. Ensure the car body to the earth pile of electrostatic discharge loop resistance < 55 Ω;
5. Provide sound and light alarm signal, and timely understand the working status of the system;
6. 3-way relay switching signal output.